FRITZ!Box UpgradeFirmware designates software that is embedded in electronic devices.We provide firmware updates for your FRITZ!Box on a regular basis that can be downloaded and installed free of charge. These updates enhance and add new functions to your FRITZ!Box.
The current firmware version of the FRITZ!Box can be installed quickly and conveniently with the automatic firmware update. To update your firmware, simply follow the steps:
1. Open the user interface of the FRITZ!Box.
2. Click on "Settings" and "Advanced Settings" (not always available).
3. "System" > "Firmware Update"
4. Click on "Find New Firmware".
5. If new firmware is found, click on "Start Firmware Update Now" to update the firmware of your FRITZ!Box.
The firmware update is now transferred to your FRITZ!Box. The update is complete when the "INFO" LED on the FRITZ!Box stops blinking
Do not disconnect FRITZ!Box from the computer during a firmware update, and do not unplug the power cord! Interrupting the update procedure could damage your FRITZ!Box! If the "INFO" LED continues to blink 10 minutes after the update was started, disconnect the FRITZ!Box from the power supply for 5 seconds.